Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Someday: South Andros Island, BAHAMAS

If you really wanna know, where you can find me...
A double dose of Walker's Cay Chronicles as a young fishing enthusiast and the anecdotal evidence provided present day by the great guys over at Gink and Gasoline about South Andros Island have contributed to my saltwater fishing intrigue.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about the prospect of standing on the deck of a flats skiff in the Bahamas, fly in hand, presentation ready for a hungry approaching bonefish.  To tell you the truth, it wouldn't even have to be a bonefish.  I'd settle for a tarpon or permit as well.  : )

Hell, just an opportunity to fish in the Bahamas would make my life's "top plays".  Until that day comes, I'll just keep listening to Zac Brown Band's "Island Song" while I mentally prepare for the adventures of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment