Thursday, February 21, 2013

Favorite Shots: Lillian Edition

While taking a stroll down memory lane this evening, I got into some photos and videos of my little girl Lillian and I fishing together.  She enjoys fishing so much!  I just hope I can dedicate as much of my time in the future to getting her on the water early and often.  Mya, now one, will definitely come along for the ride.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from our fishing time together so far.  Enjoy!

Ol' Whitey giving Lilly a tail slap before the photo

In search of her first fish ever

Her first fish (caught on a soft hackle hares ear)

The first white bass she landed on her own (caught with marabou clouser)

She actually wanted to hold this smally after bringing it in on her own

Definitely did not want to hold the "kitty cat fish"

No comments:

Post a Comment