Friday, May 2, 2014

The Comeback of the Century!!

Over a year...That's how long it's been since I've posted on this blog.  I guess I had to manage priorities, and I didn't make this blog one of them like I should have.  My original intent for this blog was a personal outlet for my fishing adventures (and misadventures) that would ultimately lead to me becoming a better, and more well-rounded fisherman.  That is still its primary intent.  I also hope it evolves into a resource for others seeking similar improvement.  With over a year behind me, and a number of adventures to recount, I'll start with a video showcasing it all.  I love looking back at these videos and re-living the moments.  Landing those special fish and being out in a world where there seem to be no wrongs, gives me a euphoric feeling that fellow fishing enthusiast likely know too well. Each replayed frame allows me to live that moment over again, and again.  Pass it on to anyone you feel might enjoy it.  It's a long one...



2013 Fishing Success from Buddy Seiner on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment